- Develop our mineral projects with the aim to reduce the footprint.
- Actively looking for projects that can fit the eco-green criteria.
- Maximise the value of by fully utilising all available resources within conventional mineral deposits.
- Invest in green sustainable energy projects worldwide.
- 15% stake in hydro dam project in Iceland, one of the countries with the highest ratio of green energy.
- SX is developing technologies to help unlock value in unconventional resources by strategically developing technology gaps and coupling these developments with existing well-proven solutions.
- Reducing chemical and energy needs while increasing recoveries.
- Examples –
- Clay and Hard Rock lithium resources.
- High iron problem resources such as nickel bearing resources.
- Examples –
- A development agreement with Iconic Minerals TSX.v:ICM using SX technology at its Bonnie Claire world-class deposit.
- ZeU Crypto Networks Inc. (40%).
- Blockchain technology developer.
- Borealis ehf (100%).
- A blockchain based, derivatives exchange using blockchain technology owned by ZeU.
- Iceland Hydro
- Planning stage power plant that would provide 9.9 MW, with a possibility to enlarge it to 20 MW later on.
|CSE||CSE quoted Natural Resource company. Focusing on its base metal projects, investing in eco-green technology and energy. Harmony with Nature is a key ideology for investing in the future.||Hydro||15% shareholders in a 19.9 Mw Hydro powerplant project being developed in Iceland. 100% Green energy.|
|Au||100% owned Subsidiary Iceland Resources ehf. Exploring for gold in Iceland. Controlling all mineral tenures in the country.
Over 8.000 km2 license.
|ZeU||ZeU Crypto Networks, a blockchain protocol company. SX is listing ZeU to the CSE. Expected shareholding to be less than 40% after listing with SX shareholders to hold the remaining shares.|
|NI||With 2 nickel properties in Quebec and nickel demand on the increase, SX is well equipped to be a serious player in the nickel industry. Our technical teams are reviewing our metallurgical patents to help improve recoveries and clean up acid forming waste rock in the nickel mining industry.||Borealis||Borealis ehf is a blockchain based, derivative marketplace. Seeking to be regulated by Icelandic and Malta Government.|
|KOTN||Prospective gold developments in Quebec. With significant gold and copper potential, the management looks at further development.||Tech||SX is developing a new technologies and strategic partnerships for recovery of resources with a
lower chemical and energy usage, and optimizing/reducing tailings for greener solutions. Most notable is the Iconic Minerals Ltd Bonnie Claire project, potentially the largest lithium deposit inN